? ? ? what the frick
- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person for which you've had the most intense romantic feelings.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.
One of my best friends has posted in answer to a question about how they watched Love Actually on VHS when they were 12, when they were 12…
I was 18 turning 19 when that movie was released, I had left school and was studying at the local technical college for my National Diploma in I.T., lol
I just feel so old right now, hahahaha,
I’m only 27 but sometimes I just feel ancient, hahahahaha, because my closest friends are all around 19 to 23 and sometimes it just feels like a massive gap.
However, I still love and adore them all to bits as they’re all awesome, especially the person specifically referenced here, :-)
Also they reminded me with another post that Jurassic Park is 20 years old, frigging hell, I remember when it was first released in the cinema and I started thinking back to that time in my life and I swear the last 20 years of my life flashed past as memories in my mind, everything that’s happened.
Wonder what it would be like if I could tell my 7 year old self that in 20 years time some of the things that we’ll go through, capped off by becoming a film maker and finishing 3 years of film school, :-)
Although I would have to tell him that we’re still single and never really been in a relationship…, yeah, actually, maybe I would shield him from that particular one, hahaha, and instead just focus on the better and awesome stuff like family, friends who are practically family, independence, movie making, many of our childhood dreams being fulfilled as an adult, :-)
jurassic park is 20 years old?????? i am fricking disgusted with this shit piss earth this is TOTALLY unacceptable. i cant believe it. no.
Seriously, bro, how do you think I feel, lol, I remember it being released and my cousin going with her boyfriend (now her husband of many happy years, :-D) to see it in the local cinema and her telling me how much it scared her.
in response to the glasgow club two way mirror.
i want to start by saying: yes, its despicable. its not cool etc etc
however - if there ARE signs, as the club say but are yet to prove, marking this mirror as a two way one its not so bad. yes, its still bad. i’m not saying its not bad.
I’ve not read the news so don’t know where this issue is coming from but for what it’s worth I think you’ve made a fair and accurate post in general about the club culture in the UK.
Personally don’t think you should regret this as this is an indication of your opinion at the time of posting and you’re perfectly within your right to change your opinion later on if you feel you have been giving compelling evidence and/or reasons to do so.
I know this doesn’t really add or subtract anything from the actual argument but just wanted to give my thoughts on your post, all the best, :-)